Permits are required for improvements such as fences, roofs, siding, windows, garages, and more.  Our building permits are issued by K2 Engineering. You must contact our zoning officer to fill out the zoning permit, who will then submit the application to K2. Please see the documents page for more information on zoning ordinances and permits.

Zoning Permit Application