Bill Bergman has a new cell phone number.  Please call 724-317-3196 and leave a message.  Please remember that our zoning office is a part time position.  Please leave a message.  Bill will get back to you as soon as he can.  Reminder that since this is a part time position, the police should be called if a violation needs to be documented as it is occurring, such as illegal burning.  In those instances, please call 911.  Our township police can cite zoning violators.  You can also fill out a zoning complaint form and email it Bill at

Zoning Complaint Form