Allen Spaw from K2 Engineering
Phone Number: 724-812-5475

Josh Bukovac

For any zoning questions, permits, or complaints, please contact one of the above.

Please note – the police should be called if a violation needs to be documented as it is occurring, such as illegal burning.  In those instances, please call 911.  Our township police can cite zoning violators.  You can also fill out a zoning complaint form and email it to

Zoning Complaint Form